$10 Shipping on orders over $50. Free Shipping on orders over $150!

Marduk Pils
Marduk Pils
Product image 1Marduk Pils
Product image 2Marduk Pils

Regular price $4.00

Marduk Pils - Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Pilsner. 4.5%. 355 ml.

This is certainly not a traditional pilsner. Our Marduk Pils is a multi-step, mixed fermentation Farmhouse beer. The initial 80% of fermentable sugars were consumed by a lager yeast strain, we then finished the fermentation with one of our Saison/Brettanomyces cultures which consumed the remaining 20% of sugars. The malt base is mostly pilsner, with a bit of flaked barley & wheat for body. The beer is hopped with Chinook, Saaz, Sterling, then heavily dry-hopped with Azacca & El Dorado. This pils is bone dry, starts of Saison-like, with a touch of funk, and follows with a clean lager finish. Layered with juicy, stone-fruit & grassy/earthy hops.

Close (esc)


Sign up for the latest news, events & beer releases!

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are 19+ years of age and able to purchase alcohol.


Main menu

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now


Sold Out